Friday, June 11, 2010

4 Months Old and still Teeny Tiny







So we had Avery's four month doctors appointment and she came in at 9 lbs 10 oz haha so little I was hoping we had at least hit the 10 lbs mark but that's okay my baby can stay small for that much longer! She came in at negative 25 percentile on the charts in weigth, and she was 23 inches in length so that puts her at the 10 percentile, and her head was in the 75th percentile (we have a very smart baby). The doctor also said that she has alot of muscle for a baby and was impressed with her thigh muscle and how well she stands. Shots were not fun this time mostly because she was happy and smilin at the nurse and then WHAM she started screaming and her cry has never sounded so sad.
Johnny got her to giggle the other day and it was the best sound on this entire earth I just wanted to hear it over and over again, who knew that a babies laugh was soooo divine! Avery has also started eating solids we started with carrots then went to sweet potatoes and then peas....I think she likes the peas the best even though I think they look nasty haha but I hope she will always love her vegetables.

She now has two new favorite toys which is in the pic above, her little stuffed duck and her taggy blanket, it's so cute how she gives them kisses and rubs in face in both of them! I love it!






0 comments: