Friday, July 23, 2010

My happy camper!










I keep telling Johnny I need to update our blog so here I go. Avery is getting more and more fun each day, her laugh is sooo divine and makes me giggle too. When she smiles she totally lights up the room and her eyes sparkle. She can now sit up on her own while holding onto something and she is loving her feet as well and when you put her on her back thats the first thing she grabs. She also has a huge love for cats, her and ozzie have become good friends and everytime she sees him she sticks out her hand so that he will come near her and she can pet him, its very cute! We took her on her first camping trip and she loved it! She loves nature and was a very good kid, I taught her how to roast her first marshmallow haha. I will attach a picture of her in her bed in the camper trailer. Here are some of her most recent pictures some of which we took on the fourth of July and also her first swimsuit pics....such a diva!

0 comments: