Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Avery Jean



I can't believe she can hold up her head already, she is soo strong for as little as she is and she loves to study people it's fun to watch her listen to you talk.



Still my all time favorite picture.... the first time we really caught her smiling on camera


So I kept saying that I would start a blog and started this one shortly after Johnny and I were married but then I just forgot about it. We then had Avery and I told myself again that I needed to get our blog going to keep our friends and family informed. So here I go again starting a blog and if I get off track please call and tell me to update....

So most of you know already but Aves was born on January 29th, 2010 she came 5 weeks early via c section and was soo tiny. She weighed 4 lbs and 2 oz and went down to 3 lbs 13 oz. She stayed one week in the NICU and the only reason they kept her for as long as they did is because she couldn't keep her body temp. She is such a great kid and is growing so fast. Johnny and I have been dealing with her reflux lately and that has been a tiring and long process. My heartbreaks everytime she spits up and crys because it hurts. Johnny took her to the doctor today to make sure she was still gaining weight and she is becoming our little chunk now weighing 8 lbs 9 oz, the dimples on her elbows are sooo cute. We are going to try a new medicine and maybe some new formula (nutramigen). They also gave us this huge wedge to put in her crib for her to sleep on instead of the car seat so I hope this helps. If anyone has any other suggestions please let us know I think we want to do anything that will help her.

0 comments: