Sunday, April 25, 2010

My favorite sound



So last night Aves was really tired from going to the tulip festival and being in her car seat as long as she was. When we got home she was incrediably fussy and usually I would get tired myself when I can't calm her down. Yet last night it really hit me as I sat there and stared at her of how lucky I truly am that I have a baby fussy and all. To think of how many people don't even get that chance. I am truly blessed I have her and she is healthy. I look back at the long road and the tiring process it took to get her here but she is here now and I can enjoy that. I now realize that long road was very short and I would do it all over again for her. Life is so fragile and so short that you need to love every little bit of it the good and the bad. Before I had a child my friends with children would talk about unconditional love and now I understand what they mean. I love her more than words will ever describe and that will never change cause I somehow fall more and more in love with her everyday. Last night at her 1 oclock feeding I was changing her and she just sat there looking at me smiling and talking. It brought tears to my eyes cause it truly made me appreciate what I have and that I have an opportunity to be a mom. I just hope I can be the best mother to her ever and give her everything possible. So Avery you can cry as much as you need too baby cause I love being able to hear the sound of your voice, its the best sound in the world!!!

0 comments: